Write For Us – Fashion, Tech, Lifestyle
Good news for all fashion lovers! We at StyleUp365 are finally opening the doors for guest blogs. If you are a fashion connoisseur who is excited to tell people about how to dress better, or up their styling sense, then we’ve got news for you! For any niche, discuss with us by submitting the form below:
Over the years, StyleUp 365 has built a reputation for its extensive users by providing invaluable advice and details on fashion, styling and beauty. What’s more, we provide everyone with advice on how to get better at everything he/she does and look beautiful while doing it.
As a platform, we would request you to provide our readers with positive vibes and ways to improve their overall lifestyle rather than highlighting the negatives.
Why You Should Contribute To StyleUp365
With more than 100,000 daily visitors, and a widespread social network, we are one of the finest platforms for style advice round the clock. With us, you can reach out to millions of people, through our network.
Our blog is updated daily with fresh content, crafted according to the requests of our user base. We do hold all our guest writers to a specific standard and expect all guest contributions to follow the same standards.
Guidelines For Post Submission
At StyleUp 365 we follow a set of standard for all our contributing authors. Here are some guidelines that we need all submissions to the site to follow
- The articles submitted should be of at least 700 words, if not more.
- All article titles need to be approved by the editor-in-chief before it can be written on. We would expect you to follow the tone and style of writing that is on the site, as it helps to match our previous publications.
- Your article(s) shouldn’t be a promotion of any brand, entity, business or a specific person. It should contain information that is entertaining and helpful to the readers and our visitors. We prefer both evergreen and contemporary topics based on the sub-genre that you choose.
- All articles should be 100% unique, and will be checked for plagiarism. Moreover, once submitted they will be the intellectual property of the StyleUp 365 and cannot be distributed, published or used without the explicit written permission of the StyleUp 365 editorial team.
- Your articles should include at least one image related to the subject matter. The images should be properly credited to the photographer and/or source. StyleUp 365 doesn’t take any responsibility in scrutinizing the copyrights of the image you submit with your post. Additionally, should our editors decide that the image is not contextual or not properly credited, we reserve the right to not publish your article and not use it. In that case, the copyright of the article lies with you.
- We do not guarantee that an article you submit will be published on the site. In case it doesn’t meet our editorial guidelines of uniqueness, grammatically correct and topical relevance, we reserve the right to not publish it on our site. In that case, we will let you know and the copyright of the article will lie with you. We also reserve the right to edit or alter the articles as per the requirement of the website.
- Please submit the article in a .doc format along with image(s) and their proper credit. All should be included in a zip file at the time of submission.
- At StyleUp 365 we do not allow backlinks or anchored links in our articles. If any linking is done, it is only to relevant sites for source. However, you can include your website details and links in your author bio.
- You would also be expected to share the article on your social media channels. Additionally, we expect you to fill up your author bio with a proper avatar and details. Any incomplete author bios might lead to non – publishing of the article.
How To Submit Your Guest Post?
In order to submit guest posts, please read through the guidelines mentioned above. You can contact us through the website contact form, and let us know. Once we receive your communication, we will notify you about the requirements and continue from there.